Three major characteristics of sanitary pipe fittings
1. Weldability. The welding performance of sanitary pipe fittings varies with different USES.
Some tableware do not do requirements on welding performance, including some pot enterprises.
But the great majority of products need raw material welding performance is good, like 2 kinds of tableware, vacuum cup, steel tube, water heater, water dispensers.
2. Corrosion resistance, a lot of corrosion resistance of stainless steel sanitary pipe fittings in food is very good, such as a, 2 kinds of tableware, kitchen utensils and appliances, water heaters, water dispensers, etc., there are a lot of foreign businessmen for sanitary pipe corrosion resistance has been tested: in NACL aqueous solution heated to boiling, the best solution for a period of time, drying, and weight loss, to determine the degree of corrosion (note: the product polishing, because of the sand cloth or sandpaper containing Fe, will cause the test surface rust spots).
3. Polishing performance (BQ)
Health grade pipe polishing performance (BQ), a lot of industries should undertake polishing processing to stainless steel health grade pipe, only a few products such as water heater, water dispensers tank do not need polishing.
In the raw material requirements are very important.
Factors affecting polishing performance of sanitary pipe fittings:
(1) surface defects of raw materials.
Such as scratch, hemp, acid, and so on.
(2) sanitary grade pipe material problems.
Hardness is too low, polishing is not easy to shine (BQ bad), and the hardness is too low, in the deep stretch surface easy to appear orange peel phenomenon, thus affecting BQ.
High hardness of BQ is relatively good.
(3) after deep drawing, small black spots and RIDGING will appear on the surface of the area with a large amount of deformation, thus affecting the BQ property.